By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms with Bidrenos. This User Agreement and any linked information may be amended at any time, without notice to you.
This Site is an online platform that allow Users to post projects and place bids. In order for Customers and Contractors to post projects and place bids, they are required to register for an Account.
The sole purpose of the Bidrenos Website is to facilitate connections between Customer and Contractors, and therefore do not participate in any contractual agreement between Customer and Contractor, at any time.
From time to time, and without notice, we may change or add to the Website or the information and the products or services that are described in it. Even so, we do not endeavor to keep the Website updated. Bidrenos is not liable to the Users or anyone else if the information is not current or in the event of any errors in the information on the Website.
It is mandatory that you read the Website policies and all linked information, and the entire Terms & Conditions Agreement, prior to using the Website.
It is mandatory that you read and accept all of the terms in, and linked to this Terms & Conditions Agreement, the Code of Conduct to the Bidrenos Disclaimer and all Website policies. You agree that this Terms & Conditions Agreement will apply whenever you use the Website, or when you use the tools, we make available to interact with the Website, by accepting this Terms & Conditions agreement as you access our Website. Some Websites may have additional or other terms that we provide to you when you use those services.
You will not use the Website if you:
1. are under the age of eighteen (18) years. No minors are permitted to have a Bidrenos account and must be considered an adult in the jurisdiction which you reside.
2. have a deactived account.
3. person who does not hold a valid email address.
4. are not able to form legally binding contracts.
5. a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of Canada or other applicable jurisdictions.
Each free user account is associated with an individual. Login credentials should not be shared with other users. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Subject to your local laws, a person over 15 but under 18 can use an adult’s account with the permission of the account holder. However, the account holder is responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
This user Agreement is a contract with the User as an individual, and not a business or company. Users may provide a company name or business name to be associated with the User’s Account. However, if users provide a business name or a company name, to be associated with their account, users acknowledge and agree that they (the User) remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a User.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
Using Bidrenos While using the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
1. post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Websites and services;
2. infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the Code of Conduct;
3. fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you;
4. fail to deliver Contractor Services purchased from you;
5. circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Bidrenos;
6. post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or offensive content (including personal information);
7. take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing, or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
8. transfer your Bidrenos account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent;
9. distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
10. distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Bidrenos, the Website, or the interests or property of Bidrenos users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
11. download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation;
12. attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website;
13. copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Website or Bidrenos' copyrights and trademarks; or
14. harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
15. use Bidrenos to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc.).
Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
It is Bidrenos policy to respond to explicit notices of alleged intellectual property rights infringement. Our Copyright Infringement Policy is designed for easy and straightforward submission of notices of alleged infringement, while reducing the number of notices that are difficult to verify, understand, or fraudulent. At any time, if you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights have been violated, please notify us via this link on our Website and we will investigate.
Fees and Services
Unless otherwise stated, our fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars. Fees are charged for certain services, such as listing upgrades and connection fee. When you use a service that has a fee, you are required to review and accept the fees that will charged. Fees may change from time to time, in which fee updates will be made on our Website.
You accept that you must comply with your obligations under the income tax provisions in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for paying applicable taxes for any goods and services or value added taxes subject to your jurisdiction, for services provided.
You accept that we may use the public description of your Projects and the content of your profile information on the Website for marketing and other related purposes. We may display your company or business name, logo or other media, as a part of the Bidrenos Services and/or other marketing materials relating to the Website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such request in writing.
Content When you give us content, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) we act only as a forum for the online distribution and publication of User content. We make no warranty that User content is made available on the Website. We have the right (but not the obligation) to take any action deemed appropriate by us with respect to your User content; (2) we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, whether or not the content was actually made available on the Website; and (3) any and all content submitted to the Website is subject to our approval. We may reject, approve, or modify your User content at our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that your content:
1. will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person;
2. will not violate any law or regulation;
3. will not be defamatory or trade libellous;
4. will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
5. will not contain the development, design, manufacture, or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons
6. will not contain material linked to terrorist activities
7. will not include incomplete, false, or inaccurate information about User or any other individual; and
8. will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
You acknowledge and accept that Bidrenos may transfer your personal information to a related body corporate and your information may be transferred outside of Canada or the Greater Toronto Area. If you decide to withdraw your consent, you acknowledge and accept that we may be unable to provide you with access to the Website and Bidrenos Services and may close your Account.
Our Website may contain general information regarding legal, financial, health and other matters. The information is not advice and therefore, should not be treated in that way. We strongly advise against the use or reliance on the information on the Website as an alternative to professional advice. If you have specific questions about any matter you should consult your professional advisor.
We provide unmonitored access to third party content, including User feedback and articles with original content and opinions (or links to such third-party content). We only act as a portal and have no liability based on, or related to, third party content on the Website, whether arising under the laws of copyright or other intellectual property, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other legal discipline.
Bidrenos Website may contain links to other third-party websites. We do not control the websites to which we link from the Website. We do not endorse the content, products, services, practices, policies, or performance of the websites that we link from the Bidrenos Website. You acknowledge and accept that the use of third-party content, links to third party content and/or websites is at your own risk.
As it pertains to deletion or hiding of any information or content, using the Website to delete, hide or otherwise dispose of information does not suggest permanent deletion of content or information. Information may be preserved for a period of time to fulfil record keeping, regulatory, compliance, statistical, law enforcement and other obligations.
Feedback, Reputation and Reviews You acknowledge that you transfer copyright of any feedback, reputation or reviews you leave consisting of comments and any rating(s) (e.g. quality, communication etc.) together with any composite rating by us. You acknowledge that such feedback, reputation, and reviews belong solely to us, notwithstanding that we permit you to use it on our Website while you remain a User. You must not use, or deal with, such feedback, reputation, and reviews in any way inconsistent with our policies as posted on the Website from time to time without our prior written permission.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the Bidrenos feedback system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating, where we believe our feedback system may be subverted.
You must not advertise an external website, product, or service on the Bidrenos Website, unless otherwise agreed with us. Any website address posted on the Website, including in a listing, bid, listing description, clarification board or the message board, must relate to a Project, Contest, item listed, user or service being performed on the Website.
We may display advertisements or promotions on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the presence of such advertisements or promotions or any subsequent dealings with third parties. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that content of any advertisements or promotions may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other intellectual property or proprietary rights and laws. Unless expressly authorised by Bidrenos or third-party right holders, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute, appropriate, or create derivative works based on such advertisement/promotions.
Communication with Other Users
Communication with other users on the Bidrenos Website must be done via the text, audio and or video chat functionality, along with message boards, public clarification boards, Project message board, direct message sending, and other communication channels provided on the Website.
We disallow posting of your email address or any other contact information (including but not limited to Skype ID or other identifying strings on the other platforms) on the Website, except in the “email” field of the signup form, at our request or as otherwise permitted by us on the Website.
Except you have a prior relationship with a User, you must only communicate with Users via the Website. You must not, and must not attempt to, communicate with other Users through any other means including but not limited to email, telephone, Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, WeChat, SnapChat, GTalk, GChat or Yahoo.
As it pertains to video chat and audio chat, any terms agreed to between any Users must be confirmed in writing using the chat or direct message function.
The use of information such as your name, location, display, or username and or your image, may be used by Bidrenos, in relation to the provision messaging service on the Website or in the mobile apps.
We may read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes.
Identity / Know Your Customer
You authorize Bidrenos, directly or through third parties, to conduct any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request: (1) provide further information to us, which may include your date of birth and or other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you; (2) take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments; or (3) verify your information against third party databases or through other sources.
You must also, at our request, provide copies of identification documents (such as your passport or driver's licence). We may also ask you to provide photographic identification holding your identification together with a sign with a code that we provide as an additional identity verification step. We also reserve the right to request a video interview with you to validate this information, your identity, your background, and your skills.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account, the Website and/or Bidrenos Services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section.
We reserve the right to update your particulars on the website in order to match any identity documentation that has been provided.
User Services Upon the Customer awarding a Project to the Contractor, and the Customer's acceptance on the Website, or the purchase of an item by a Contractor from the Customer, the Customer and Contractor will be deemed to have entered into a User Contract under which the Customer agrees to purchase, and the Contractor agrees to deliver the Customer Services. You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with the Terms & Conditions Agreement.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with your obligations to other Users. If you do not, you may become liable to that User. You must ensure that you are aware of any domestic laws (including common law), international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations relevant to you as a Customer or Contractor, or in any other uses you make of the Website.
If another User breaches any obligation to you, you are solely responsible for enforcing any rights that you may have. For the avoidance of doubt, we have no responsibility for enforcing any rights under a User Contract.
Depending on their jurisdiction, Customers and Contractors may have rights under statutory warranties that cannot lawfully be excluded. Nothing in this Terms & Conditions Agreement is intended to override a right that by applicable law may not be excluded. Nothing in this Terms & Conditions Agreement is intended to violate any laws relating to unfair contracts, and this agreement has been specifically redrafted to ensure compliance with unfair contracts legislation. To the extent that any component of this Terms & Conditions Agreement is in conflict with inalienable rights under local laws, all parties intend for this agreement to be read down only insofar as to follow such local laws and no further.
Each User acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between Customers and Contractors is that of an independent contractor. Nothing in this Terms & Conditions Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between Users. Nothing in this Terms & Conditions Agreement shall in any way be construed as forming a joint venture, partnership, or an employer-employee relationship between Bidrenos and any User.
Special Provisions for Local Jobs Each User acknowledges:
1. Bidrenos does not review, approve, recommend, or verify any of the credentials, licences or statements of capability in relation to Local Jobs (or, for the avoidance of doubt, any non-Local Jobs on the Website);
2. Bidrenos provides matchmaking and platform services only. Users agree that Bidrenos has no liability for any other aspect of service delivery or interaction between Customer and Contractor. Bidrenos is not a party to any disputes between Customer and Contractor, although we provide a dispute resolution mechanism to assist the parties in resolving issues;
3. Bidrenos may from time to time include map features and Bidrenos may display the location of Users to persons browsing the Website on that map. Every Customers seeking services for Local Jobs will be asked to provide the location where the Local Job is to be performed. You expressly agree that Bidrenos has no liability for displaying such information.
4. A User must never disclose, in any Project posted, personal details such as the User's name, street number, phone number or the email address in any Project description for a Local Job or in any other public communication on the Website (these may be disclosed for Local Jobs as required in private direct messages);
5. Bidrenos may collect location related data from you via technologies including but not limited to GPS, IP address location, Wi-Fi, and by other methods. This data may be shared in the context of facilitating services for Local Jobs and each User specifically consents to this collection and sharing as part of this agreement;
6. Failure to complete the service or task will constitute a breach of this Terms & Conditions Agreement;
7. Our fees are applied to the amount of the awarded Contractor's bid to perform the services for the Local Job. Any items purchased by the Contractor as part of performing the service are between the Customer and Contractor
Refunds Bidrenos offers no refunds on the upgrade add-ons. However Bidrenos may offer a refund on the connection fees if the project was cancelled. The original payment processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
Right to Refuse Service We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account:
1. if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of this User Agreement;
2. if you under-bid on any Project in an attempt to renegotiate the actual price privately, to attempt to avoid fees;
3. if we determine that you have infringed legal rights (resulting in actual or potential claims), including infringing Intellectual Property Rights;
4. if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
5. you do not respond to account verification requests;
6. you do not complete account verification when requested within 3 months of the date of request;
7. to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
8. for other reasons.
If we close your Account due to your breach of this Terms & Conditions Agreement, you may also become liable for certain fees as described in this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you have breached this Terms & Conditions Agreement, you must pay us all fees owed to us and reimburse us for all losses and costs (including any and all of our employee time) and reasonable expenses (including legal fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) the damages that we will sustain as a result of your breach of this Terms & Conditions Agreement will be substantial and will potentially include (without limitation) fines and other related expenses imposed on us by our payment processors and Users and that those damages may be extremely difficult and impracticable to ascertain; (2) if you breach this User Agreement, we may fine you up to CAD$3,000 for each breach and/or we may take legal action against you to recover losses that are in excess of the fine amount; (3) a fine of up to CAD$3,000 is a presently reasonable pre-estimate or minimum estimate of our damages, considering all currently existing circumstances, including (without limitation) the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to us that reasonably could be anticipated and the anticipation that proof of actual damages may be impractical or extremely difficult; and (4) we may release the entire (or part of the) amount of the fine from your Account to us.
In the event that we close your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against us in respect of any such suspension or termination of your Account.
Privacy If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way, then you must not use our services. For the avoidance of doubt, your name and personal details shall be used for identity purposes in the normal course of conducting business in this online marketplace. This may include on invoices and purchase orders including but not limited to between transacting parties, including those automatically generated on awarding, accepting and payment.
Security You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account or the Bidrenos Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorized access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
No Warranty as to Each User's Purported Identity We cannot and do not confirm each User's purported identity on the Website. We may provide information about a User, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location, or third-party background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that a User submits, and we provide such information solely for the convenience of Users and the provision of such information is not an introduction, endorsement, or recommendation by us.
No Warranty as to Content The Website is a dynamic time-sensitive Website. As such, information on the Website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or misleading or mislabelled or deceptively labelled accidentally by us or accidentally or purposefully by a third party.
Our Services, the Website, and all content on it are provided on an 'as is', 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranty about.
Limitation of Liability In no event shall we, our related entities, our affiliates, or staff be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:
any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you; any loss of income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you; any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you as a result of any of your transactions involving the Website.
The limitations on our liability to you above shall apply whether or not we, our related entities, our affiliates, or staff have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, nothing in this Terms & Conditions Agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of us and our affiliates and related entities where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation.
To the extent that we are able to limit the remedies available under this Terms & Conditions Agreement, we expressly limit our liability for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at our sole discretion) to the supply of the Bidrenos services again or the payment of the cost of having the Bidrenos services supplied again.